If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Ocean City Realty, LLC or by a third party who has uploaded content on our site, please provide the following information to Ocean City Realty’s designated copyright agent listed below:
1. Description of the copyrighted work or other property that you claim has been infringed
2. Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
3. An address, telephone number, and an email address where Ocean City Realty can contact you
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Ocean City Realty may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Ocean City Realty has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512 (c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Ocean City Realty, LLC – Lisa P. Smith